<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 11, 2003

A-Rod is playing tennis on TV, with triple break on T. Enqvist at the Pacific Life. I'm a huge fan of watching Andy Roddick play tennis on TV. I'd like to go to a pro tennis tournament sometime this summer...there's supposed to be a good one in Indianapolis, which isn't too far away. If I had friends, I'd ask them to go with.

Hey, I'm looking at W's response again (below), and there's another facet of it that I just fail to see as germane or even coherent. What the hell is he trying to imply when he says, "...it's hard to envision more terror on America than [9/11]....We did nothing to provoke that terrorist attack." Categorically, now: 1) I can imagine "more" (i.e. worse, more deadly, more terrifying) terror striking the U.S. quite easily, as can anyone with cerebral cortex and a pulse; and 2) is the fact that we are now ACTIVELY PROVOKING radicals in the Middle East supposed to assuage my fears about more terrorist attacks?

Enough worry for tonight. Bed time.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?