<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Work today was quite saucy. Actually it wasn't: it was boring as hell. This space is going to be absolutely brutal for awhile while I figure out how to write things that people will find interesting again (?) Anyway, I somehow manage to have quite a bit of fun at work while simultaneously being bored out of my skull. Rick and I will often sit and bitch softly about things for long periods; usually this will conclude with me saying something like "I should go pretend to work again." Then I'll go and listen to the same album for like the 37th time in a row, and I'll surreptitiously surf the web, and then maybe my boss will come by and we'll talk about LSD or last night's episode of Fear Factor. I mean, work could be far worse, you know? But I can still, like, feel my soul bleeding out through my eyes with every minute spent pretending to be busy. Is there an activity stupider than pretending to be busy? If there is, I don't know what it is.

With that, I give you this week's TOP 5:

1. "First It Giveth," Queens of the Stone Age
2. "Lyric," Zwan
3. "God is in the Radio," Queens of the Stone Age
4. "Come with Me," Zwan
5. "El Sol," Zwan

Yes, I have an obsessive personality. First it giveth, then it taketh away.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?