<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 27, 2003

Well, I mean, a lot of stuff has happened; I'm not sure that anybody is reading this; I ran six miles yesterday.

Yeah that's right bitches, I ran farther than I've run since high school yesterday morning, and it felt damn good. As a former sprinter, I never imagined that I would have to run for 3 miles before I felt warmed up, but that's what happened yesterday. It's like my body had been waiting for me to finally break out and do a long run. This is a very strange development. But I guess it makes sense, in that I have been doing shorter runs for roughly a year and a half now; perhaps these have actually prepared my body for the plateaux-hopping adventure on which I'm about to embark: running the Chicago Marathon in October. I'm totally insane, of course, but the early returns are in, and they are positive.

In other news, London is still cool.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?