<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 26, 2003

So, the Internet is boring right now, so I'm trying my best to make it more interesting. Do you ever get into one of those Internet ruts where you're always looking at either 1) ESPN.com, 2) Stuffmagazine.com (sorry, I have a weakness for the pretty ladies), or 3) your email? That's where I'm at right now, Internet-wise. Thankfully, real life has been sufficiently intriguing to offset the doldrums of the Interweb. This is a joke, of course: I'm happy to report that the 'net occupies a very small part of my life, but things would be a little nicer if Bill Jagnow was updating his website regularly. I wonder if this will ever happen again.

It was a pretty good weekend. I ran a lot, drank a little, played guitar and drums (as previously mentioned), played baseball (went yard off Neal Miller), and saw my girl. I forgot to mention that Laura showed up at Rick's on Saturday night looking very cute and verryfetching. Good times.

In other news, I have pretty much narrowed my car search to a late-model Honda Civic or a new Toyota Corolla. Perhaps a bit boring, but reliable and miserly with the petrol. You have no idea how much I've wanted another Civic for the past five years or so. Ever since the gorgeous old White Zombie (my '89 Civic) picked a fight with an 18-wheeler and got the worst of it, I've missed the reliability, the fuel economy, the surprising speed and classiness of these cars; these rice rockets; these masterpieces of auto functionality!

In still other news, the U.S. is beating Wales 2-0 in the 81st minute of an international friendly. Wales had been unbeaten in its previous 10 matches. Kick ass! I hope everybody had a good weekend.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?