<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 21, 2003

So the Cubs shelled Marlins phenom Dontrelle "I am almost 2 years younger than the author of this blog" Willis yesterday, to the tune of 6 earned runs in 2 IP. They wound up somehow scoring 16 runs, despite scoring 0 earned runs in their previous two games. After looking so bad for awhile, Sammy looks dangerous again; he hit a homerun yesterday that still don't think has come down. Ah yes, the Cubs. Have I mentioned I know they'll break my heart?

Work is breaking my back lately; I just don't have the psychological makeup for the kind of thing that I'm doing. Maybe that's a copout, and I'm just a huge pussy, but I hate my job and I'm terribly glad to have a day off today. With that, dear reader, enjoy yours.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?