<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 30, 2003

The day I picked up my car, which was a few weeks ago, I was sufficiently glib to participate in a phone survey about current movies. And you know, there really aren't any movies out there that I'm interested in seeing. Here's this week's top 5 at the box office:

1. Freddy vs. Jason
2. S.W.A.T.
3. Open Range
4. Freaky Friday
5. The Medallion

So for our five most-watched movies of the week, we have a movie that should've come out 10 years ago, a movie that never should have come out, Dances With Wolves II, a chick flick, and a (likely) second-rate Jackie Chan vehicle. I think this probably indicates that the stupid people are still out there, but it could also mean that I have eccentric tastes. Probably both.

I'm going to hell for this, but Hilary Duff is cute. Don't try to deny it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?