<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Almost bedtime. But I wanted to take a minute to say that things seem to be going really well at the moment. I'm prolly jinxing myself, or maybe I'm just excited about visiting Peter G. in San Francisco in a few weeks, but I feel like things are looking up. My friends all seem happy, my job is actually not seeming too shitty at the moment (although I definitely need a new one), things with my girl are exxtra cool, and I have a sweet ride to tool around in. Additionally, I started running short distances again, and I feel healthier than I have in months. And I'm cooking again. And A-Rod is US Open Champion. Etc, etc. Of course, there's something else going on that I am not going to talk about, but I'm sure you can figure out what that is. Can't you?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?