<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 10, 2004

Wow blogger's got a horrible new interface. That's all I'm going to say about that.

Cubs not looking too bad right now. It would've been nice to, you know, totally dominate the Rockies and D-backs, but I am satisfied with the results they have thus far posted.

The Cubs Embargo has been excellent to me. I have come to the conclusion that I lack the ability to distinguish between important and unimportant games. This, coupled with my belief that I have a finite number of games that I can watch without going insane, perfectly justifies TCE and makes me feel good. I feel powerful and secure in the knowledge that this move will allow me to catch many, many more important games down the road.

I caught an important party on Saturday, when my reverse-jinx attempt succeeded completely and I spent an entire day doing the following:

1. Drinking beer from a keg
2. Grilling food and eating it
3. Playing wiffle ball
4. Listening to good music
5. Talking to friends
6. Catching up with people I had not seen in some time
7. Lounging backyard in the sunny, 75-degree reality of a Saturday devoid of responsibility

Only a freak Jason Jennings HR marred the proceedings. I quickly quenched the flames of irascibility with Bud Light, though: don't you worry. I feel like a two-mile run. Later.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?