<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Fantasy Football has again become the bane of my girlfriend's existence, and so I present you with the 2004 version of L-Bard Fantasy Football's "The Pony:"

QB: Tom Brady
RB: Jamal Lewis, Marshall Faulk, Quentin Griffin
WR: Darrell Jackson, Deion Branch, Terry Glenn, Michael Clayton, Anquan Boldin (IR)
TE: Todd Heap
K: who cares
DST: Seahawks

It's a decent lineup, although I may be this year's recipient of the "I can't believe you drafted a soon-to-be-convicted felon and a 95 year old man as your two starting running backs" award, AKA the Fred Taylor Memorial.

More to the point, it's a consistent lineup, one for which I have strived oh these many years.

Now I need to start getting upset about the Cubs, who appear headed down Trouble Road after 4 reverse-perfect innings against Oliver Perez.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?