<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Read Jeff's blog tonight, and I agree with him: I'm sick of hearing about how stupid one candidate is, and how great another candidate is; and although there is no way in hell I am voting for GW Bush, I like Jeff's explanation of why he is.

I never get sick, however, of debating and discussing issues in reasonable fashion with smart people. With this in mind, and also to see if Jeff reads my blog, I challenge him to defend his following statement:

"Furthermore, as Supreme Court Justices retire or die, we need to bring to the Court those who will interpret the Constitution strictly, and, reviewing Roe v. Wade, strike it down as an utter anomaly in Constitutional history."

I'd like to see some support, Jeff. I'll try to respond as best I can, after your reply.

I think these sorts of debates could be invigorating, if done regularly with a rotating cast of characters. They could make these blogs a little more than just entertaining e-diaries--which aren't bad, just more shallow than perhaps they could be. I've been writing about baseball for 6 months, for goodness' sake. Time to crank the old brain up again, hopefully.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?