<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Despite rumors, TCS not...really doing much of anything.

It's not fair to single out Cash's blog, as my links bar has lately been doing its best impression of a black hole. Nobody posting but me, though, and today I have but a few observations:

1. I don't believe there's a more embittered group of people than stadium and club personnel. I went to see the Pixies last night at the Aragon, and I'll be goddamned if I didn't continue my perfect streak of encountering surly, pugnacious, arrogant, and bored ticket-takers. At least the show was excellent.

2. On my run this evening, I encountered a sound I've never heard this late in the year: crickets! That's right, on November 17, there were crickets chirping in suburban Lombard, IL. I felt kind of bad for them, because they're likely to freeze within a week or so, but it was still a very pleasant evening, and it was fun to be reminded of summer.

3. I had the best cup of yogurt I ever had at around 12:20am on Tuesday, November 16.

There was more, but I'm off to see my fiancee. What's your excuse?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?