<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Look: it was December, there were holidays and birthdays and many cold, snowy days. And now I'm just starting to get back in the swing of things, so we're going to take baby steps.

1. Christmas was fun. My gifts were well-received, and I got a bunch of cool stuff, too. Mostly media, which is how I like it these days. I got enough data to keep me busy for months. Months, I tell you!

2. New Year's was even more fun. I traveled to a remote (but lushly appointed) cabin in Michigan with Laura, Rick, Kate, Mia, Rob, Bill, Dayna, Julie and Adam. We had an absolute blast playing ping-pong and pool, listening to tunes, watching flicks, and generally enjoying each other's company. Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy is one of the funniest movies I've seen recently. Neat-o, gang! Neat-o!

3. I've been feeling more creative lately, so maybe some of that will spill over to this page, for good or ill. You've been warned.

4. I hope everyone is doing well. I am trying to get better about communicating, if anybody's reading this.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?