<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 13, 2005

I was wrong, all wrong: "The Day I Tried to Live" is, amazingly enough, in 15/4 time. For a great song on a major-label album, the use of such a time signature is absolutely astounding. It's impossible to describe why that is or even what 15/4 sounds like if you've never heard it before, but I urge you to seek this song out (legally, if possible: the rest of the album is damn good, as I've mentioned).

Good news: I signed a lease (starting 4/9) on a really nice place in Naperville. It's not in "snooty Naperville," which fact gives me much relief; it's on the corner of Warrenville Road and Washington Street, so it's really more like Warrenville. I've kind of been going nuts about this whole moveout thing, and I'm still so excited I can hardly stand it. But I've been waiting a long time, so a little more waiting's not going to kill me...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?