<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Jesus I'm bored with the Internet right now. In the spirit of that boredom, let me bring you a very plain post about the mundanities of my life at the moment.

1. I thought that I was losing weight, and indeed I'm getting a bit more cut and have lost some (only discernible to me) width from my face, but I tried on this pair of pants yesterday that I was really expecting to be baggy and...uhh...let's just say they weren't baggy. At all. So, I'm going to work out a lot this week. As I have been doing. I forgot what a long process it is for me to lose weight.

2. Rick and Kate's wedding is this weekend. Now I'm a bit nervous because I have to give a speech. Actually it's coming along pretty well; I hope to have it ready by tomorrow so I can wax and polish it by Sunday. Leave it to me to be nervous about something at someone else's wedding.

3. It appears that I am now licensed to teach Social Studies for grades 5-12 in the state of Indiana. Hoo-bleeping-ray.

4. This post sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?